- Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) or its equivalent with at least 5 passes
- Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) or its equivalent with at least 2 principal passes.
- An Honors degree from an accredited degree awarding institution
- Candidates who have a Pass degree should have at least a Postgraduate Diploma with at least a credit from an accredited degree awarding institution.
Additionally, for international applicants:
- Applicants whose first language or medium of instruction is not English, must provide evidence from a recognized English language training institution that they have sufficient command of English language.
- Applicants should have their documents verified by NCHE.
- Applicants should have their degree certificate and transcript translated and converted into an equivalent of Ugandan Universities’ CGPA
An honors degree in Medicine and Surgery or its equivalent from a recognized University
An honors degree in Health Sciences i.e. Human Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Dentistry or Nursing, Environmental Sciences, Biology, Laboratory Sciences
An honors degree in Social Sciences e.g. Social Work, Sociology, Economics, Demography, or a degree in the Biological Sciences such as Statistics