- Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) or its equivalent with at least 5 passes
- Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) or its equivalent with at least 2 principal passes.
- An Honors degree from an accredited degree awarding institution
- Candidates who have a Pass degree should have at least a Postgraduate Diploma with at least a credit from an accredited degree awarding institution.
Additionally, for international applicants:
- Applicants whose first language or medium of instruction is not English, must provide evidence from a recognized English language training institution that they have sufficient command of English language.
- Applicants should have their documents verified by NCHE.
- Applicants should have their degree certificate and transcript translated and converted into an equivalent of Ugandan Universities’ CGPA
An honors degree in any development studies related discipline
|No||Code||PROGRAMME||DURATION||UGANDAN STUDENTS||INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS|
|TUITION (SHS.) per Semester||FUNCTIONAL FEES (SHS.) per year||TUITION (SHS.) per Semester||FUNCTIONAL FEES (SHS.) per year|
|60||MAS||M.Arts in Conflict Analysis & Inclusive Development||2||1,400,000||970,000||2,800,000||1,940,000|