- Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) or its equivalent with at least 5 passes
- Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) or its equivalent with at least 2 principal passes.
- An Honors degree from an accredited degree awarding institution
- Candidates who have a Pass degree should have at least a Postgraduate Diploma with at least a credit from an accredited degree awarding institution.
Additionally, for international applicants:
- Applicants whose first language or medium of instruction is not English, must provide evidence from a recognized English language training institution that they have sufficient command of English language.
- Applicants should have their documents verified by NCHE.
- Applicants should have their degree certificate and transcript translated and converted into an equivalent of Ugandan Universities’ CGPA
A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Information Systems/Computer Engineering/Software Engineering or any other computing related field or other STEM-related degree from a recognized higher institution of learning
A bachelor’s degree in Medicine, Nursing, Dentistry, Pharmacy and any other health care-related degree fron a recognized higher institution of learning