Please navigate through the menu below for more details.
The University Council is the supreme organ of the University responsible for the overall administration. University Council ensures due implementation of the objectives and functions of the University as established in accordance with the Universities and Other Tertiary Institutions Act, 2001, and has six committees, namely:
- Finance, Planning and Development Committee
- Estates and Works Committee
- Appointments Board
- Students’ Welfare and Disciplinary Committee
- Audit and Risk Management Committee
- Legal, Rules and Privileges Committee