- Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) or its equivalent with at least 5 passes
- Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) or its equivalent with at least 2 principal passes.
- An Honors degree from an accredited degree awarding institution
- Candidates who have a Pass degree should have at least a Postgraduate Diploma with at least a credit from an accredited degree awarding institution.
Additionally, for international applicants:
- Applicants whose first language or medium of instruction is not English, must provide evidence from a recognized English language training institution that they have sufficient command of English language.
- Applicants should have their documents verified by NCHE.
- Applicants should have their degree certificate and transcript translated and converted into an equivalent of Ugandan Universities’ CGPA
An honors degree in Health Sciences i.e. Human Medicine, Dental Surgery, Nursing or Medical Laboratory Science or its equivalent