- Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) or its equivalent with at least 5 passes
- Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) or its equivalent with at least 2 principal passes.
- An Honors degree from an accredited degree awarding institution
- Candidates who have a Pass degree should have at least a Postgraduate Diploma with at least a credit from an accredited degree awarding institution.
Additionally, for international applicants:
- Applicants whose first language or medium of instruction is not English, must provide evidence from a recognized English language training institution that they have sufficient command of English language.
- Applicants should have their documents verified by NCHE.
- Applicants should have their degree certificate and transcript translated and converted into an equivalent of Ugandan Universities’ CGPA
For applicants to clinical programmes;
- Have documentary evidence of Internship Training indicating disciplines and dates.
- Be registered or eligible for registration with Uganda Medical and Dental Practitioners Council.
- A current certificate of good standing with the Medical Practitioners’ Council of the country of origin.
An honors degree in Pharmacy or equivalent
Evidence of completion of internship and registration with a pharmacy professional body
Motivation letter indicating why you are in pursuing this programme
Two letters of recommendation from employer and former university
A 2-page concept paper of a proposed research topic in the field of interest. The concept paper should have the following structure: 1. Background, 2. Problem Statement, 3. Objectives, 4. Proposed methods, 5. Significance and 6. References