- Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) or its equivalent with at least 5 passes
- Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) or its equivalent with at least 2 principal passes.
- An Honors degree from an accredited degree awarding institution
- Candidates who have a Pass degree should have at least a Postgraduate Diploma with at least a credit from an accredited degree awarding institution.
Additionally, for international applicants:
- Applicants whose first language or medium of instruction is not English, must provide evidence from a recognized English language training institution that they have sufficient command of English language.
- Applicants should have their documents verified by NCHE.
- Applicants should have their degree certificate and transcript translated and converted into an equivalent of Ugandan Universities’ CGPA
For applicants to clinical programmes;
- Have documentary evidence of Internship Training indicating disciplines and dates.
- Be registered or eligible for registration with Uganda Medical and Dental Practitioners Council.
- A current certificate of good standing with the Medical Practitioners’ Council of the country of origin.
An honors degree in Bachelor’s in Nursing (Bachelor in Nursing Sciences, Bachelor of Science in Nursing)
|No||Code||PROGRAMME||DURATION||UGANDAN STUDENTS||INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS|
|TUITION (SHS.) per Semester||FUNCTIONAL FEES (SHS.) per year||TUITION (SHS.) per Semester||FUNCTIONAL FEES (SHS.) per year|
|Master of Nursing Science - Community Midwifery & Reproductive Health||2||1,400,000||1.270,000||2,800,000||2,540,000|