The Library Book Bank Section
This is a section where books are lent out to users for a long period of time usually a whole term/semester.
- To ensure availability of basic textbooks to students against limited funds.
- To develop a system capable of sustaining University education system amidst students’ inability to buy/acquire correct textbooks.
- To promote effective sharing of books/resources among students.
- To effectively utilize the limited reading materials in the section.
- To develop students ability to handle property loaned to them.