- Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) or its equivalent with at least 5 passes
- Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) or its equivalent with at least 2 principal passes.
Additionally, for international applicants:
- Applicants whose first language or medium of instruction is not English, must provide evidence from a recognized English language training institution that they have sufficient command of English language.
- Applicants should have their documents verified by NCHE.
- Applicants should have their degree certificate and transcript translated and converted into an equivalent of Ugandan Universities’ CGPA
At least a second-class lower degree in Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Software Engineering, Physics, and Applied Mathematics from a recognized university.
Duration: 2 years