ADVERT FOR JANUARY INTAKE FOR BACHELOR OF BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING (4 years)
Applications are invited from eligible candidates to pursue the Bachelor of Biomedical Engineering offered at Mbarara University of Science and Technology beginning January 2017 on Private Sponsorship.
- Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) or its equivalent with passes in at least 5 subjects obtained at the same sitting with a credit in Mathematics.
- Two principal passes in either Physics, Biology or Mathematics, and at least a subsidiary pass in either Chemistry, Economics or Biology obtained at the same sitting and with atleast a credit in Biology at O-Level.
Diploma Entry Requirement
- Diploma in either Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Mechanical Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- A Diploma in a relevant Medical Technology (Radiography, clinical medicine, Laboratory Technology, Orthopaedic Technology, ENT clinical or the equivalent).
- Other Diplomas approved by the University to be equivalent to any of those stated above
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS
- Application MUST be made online at: applications.must.ac.ug.
- Application forms can also be downloaded from the website: must.ac.ug
- Hard copy Application forms can be obtained from and returned to:
Mbarara University of Science and Technology
P O Box 1410
Mukiibi Yasin (Head, School of Med Lab Sci)
Uganda Institute of Allied Health and Management Sciences (UIHAMS)
Former Mulago Paramedical School
Grace Nakawunde-Senior Registrar
Uganda Technology and Management University (UTAMU)
A non-refundable Application fee of 50,000/= for Ugandans or US $ 50 for international students
Tuition Fees Per Semester : 1,000,000/= Functional Fees Per Year : 540,000/=
Payment of application forms.
Payment of application forms can be made to:
Bank: Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited
Account Title: Mbarara University AR
Account Number: 9030005647524
Swift Code: SBICUGKX
CLOSING DATE-11th November 2016
Completed applications must be accompanied with photocopies of academic certificates, transcripts, birth certificate plus a passport size photograph