Please make sure that you have the following scanned documents before filling the online application form.
I. Passport Size photo (100KB).
II. Birth Certificate (500KB).
III. ‘O’ Level Certificate/Pass slip Or Equivalent (500KB).
IV. ‘A’ Level Certificate/Pass slip Or Equivalent (500KB).
V. Degree/Diploma Certificate/Pass slip (If Required) (500KB)
1. To access the system log to http://applications.must.ac.ug.
2. If you don’t have an existing account, please create an account by clicking on the Register here button. Else you can login with your existing account details.
Note: For you to register you must have a valid email address (If you do not have sign up for one).
3. Once you log in select Application type (as applicable) and intake (as applicable) and click Apply.
4. Fill your information in the fields provided correctly, click on Save and Continue.
5. Fill in all your UACE (‘A’ Level) and UCE (‘O’ Level) grades, click on Save and Continue.
6. Click on the dropdown programme Choice and select your choice (please choose programme in the advert), click Save and Continue.
7. Attach scanned copies of the required documents, click Save and Continue.
8. Select who will meet your study expenses and check the declaration check box (I declare that all the above information I have given in this form is Correct), click Submit.
9. After submitting your application form you, will get an application number that you will use to pay the application fee at the bank. i.e.
10. Pay a non-refundable application fee as mentioned on confirmation page to Mbarara University of Science & Technology to
Bank Name : AR Mbarara University of Science and Technology
Account No. : AR Mbarara University of Science and Technology
a) Before submitting make sure all the information given is correct because after submitting you will not be able to make any changes.
b) All applications must be submitted before the closing date in the call for applications.
c) For more information please contact:-
Warning: Applicants are strongly warned against presenting forged or other people’s academic documents to support their applications for admission. The consequences, if discovered are very grave indeed.